The FGCU Library now has access to Chemical Abstracts Service SciFinder! Use the links below to set up your account and access SciFinder:
SciFinder New User Registration Note: You must use your *FGCU email address!
SciFinder includes the following 7 databases:
• CAS Registry for chemical substances
• CAplus for references to journal articles, patents, etc.
• CASREACT for chemical reactions
• CHEMLIST for regulated chemicals
• CHEMCATS for chemical suppliers
• CIN – Chemical Industry Notes
• MARPAT for Markush structures and patents
Tutorials on how to search by reaction, substance, reference, and more are here: http://www.cas.org/training/scifinder.
Questions? Comments? Contact Kim Reycraft.