In honor of National Library Week, the FGCU Library is hosting a Literary Peeps Diorama Contest. The first-place winner will receive a $50 Barnes & Noble gift card, and the second-place winner will receive a $25 card!
Rules and Timeline
- Fill out the entry form below or pick one up at the Library Circulation desk.
- Create your diorama based on a scene from a book and use marshmallow peeps to represent characters.
- Bring your completed diorama and entry form (if you used a paper form) to the Circulation Desk by Friday, April 6th. One entry per person. Please include your name on the back of the diorama.
- Dioramas will be displayed in the library during National Library Week, April 9 through 14. Photos of the dioramas will also be posted on the library website.
- Library visitors will have the chance to vote for their favorite peeps diorama throughout National Library Week.
- Votes will be tallied Monday, April 16th, and winners will be announced.
- Winning and notable dioramas will be displayed in the library through the end of the semester. Pick up your diorama by May 4th or it will be eaten!
- For more information contact (239) 590-7661 or email@example.com.