Are you looking for fun images to make your presentation or project more exciting? Try the "Images" feature in Encyclopaedia Britannica!
To get to the "Images" feature:
1. Go to http://library.fgcu.edu/
2. Select "Databases" from the main search box.
3. Select "E"
4. Scroll down and select "Encyclopaedia Britannica Online"
5. Search for a topic, such as "Star Wars."
6. Limit to "Images" in the left menu.
7. Select a image to print, email, cite, or link.
The citation feature provides a citation in MLA, APA, Harvard, or Chicago. (Be sure to double-check for accuracy. Adjust font, format, and spacing when you cut and paste.)
Star Wars: Episode V—The Empire Strikes Back. Image. Britannica Academic, Encyclopædia Britannica, 6 Feb. 2018. academic.eb.com/levels/collegiate/assembly/view/207130. Accessed 28 Feb. 2018.
For assistance with Encyclopaedia Britannica or any of our other databases, contact our friendly librarians!